Join the CSA Network UK for an evening exploring the possibilities – and challenges – of no dig techniques at a market garden scale.
We’ll hear from growers using no dig techniques at scale about the challenges and benefits of minimising cultivation on your farm. The panel will include:
- Jake Eldridge, Oxton Organics
- Lois Philipps, Soil Scientist and Shalbourne Community Growers
- Amy Willoughby, Plotgate Community Farm
- Lindsay Whalen, Reddy Lane Market Garden
- Chair – Tim Dickens, CSA Network UK
We’ll look at what No Dig means at market garden scale, the science behind it, the possibilities of scaling up and what tools you can use to help you. We’ll also discuss the challenge of nutrient load in soils with a lot of compost mulch. This event starts at 7pm.
This webinar is a partnership between the CSA Network UK, the Seed Sovereignty Programme run by the Gaia Foundation, the Landworkers’ Alliance, and the Organic Growers Alliance and forms part of a webinar series funded by Farming the Future.