CSA farm membership
Whether you are a longstanding CSA or are in the early stage of development, joining the CSA Network UK will help you access essential support and advice and raise your profile.
Benefits to CSA farm members
- Free or discounted CSA Network training courses and events
- A listing on our map of CSA farms
- Advice on a range of issues via email or phone
- Discount on our subsidised mentoring programme
- Free resources to help promote your CSA as part of our national events
- Free advertising on our website for jobs and crowdfunding appeals
- Promotion via CSA Network UK press and social media
- Voting rights at our AGM
- Opportunity to stand for the network board
- Potential to earn income by acting as mentors or hosting events.
Membership rates for CSA farms varies according to the number of shareholders or members.
Tier 1: Less than 50 members £25.00
Tier 2: 50 – 75 Members £50.00
Tier 3: 76 – 100 Members £75.00
Tier 4: 101 – 125 Members £100.00
Tier 5: 126 – 150 Members £125.00
Tier 6: 151 – 175 Members £150.00
Tier 7: 176 – 200 Members £175.00
Tier 8: 200+ Members £200.00
CSA Network UK co-op
We are a multi-stakeholder co-operative with membership only available to CSA farms. (Individuals can join the Network as supporters). As a CSA farm member your membership fee includes a £1 share in the co-op. You are eligible to vote on network business and to nominate a representative to stand for election to our board.
The CSA Network UK Charter
Our Charter which sets out the values and principles of community supported agriculture in the UK. All CSA farm members sign up to the values and principles laid out in it.