Whether you are already part of a CSA farm, or new to growing, the Network is open anyone who supports a fairer local food system, where the risks and rewards of farming are shared.
Community supported agriculture (CSA) is a fast growing movement of farmers and consumers, providing a viable model for the real local food revolution.
As an individual supporter of the CSA Network UK, you can join us as an ambassador of community supported agriculture, promoting CSA as a viable model of sustainable farming.
Benefits to individual supporters
- Regular updates on our work and what’s going on with CSA farms across the UK (and sometimes the world!)
- Ideas for getting more involved with your local CSA farm.
- Advice on how to start a new CSA farm in your area
- Courses and training events (free or discounts for supporter).
- Knowledge that you are part of the real local food revolution!
What does it cost?
£25 per year
As a new organisation we are still exploring what benefits would be useful to our members. Please do let us know what you’d like from the network.