Whether you are already part of a CSA farm, or new to growing, the Network is open anyone who supports a fairer local food system, where the risks and rewards of farming are shared.
Community supported agriculture (CSA) is a fast growing movement of farmers and consumers, providing a viable model for the real local food revolution.
As an individual supporter of the CSA Network UK, you will be helping us to promote community supported agriculture as a viable model of sustainable farming and to support CSA farms across the UK.
Benefits to individual supporters
- Regular updates on our work and what’s going on with CSA farms across the UK via our e newsletter.
- Advice on how to start a new CSA farm in your area.
- Free or discounted CSA Network events
- Other discounts for members.
- Knowledge that you are part of the real local food revolution!
What does it cost?
£25 per year