Rhubarb Farm CIC
Rhubarb Farm became a CIC in October 2009. It is a small social enterprise on the north Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border. We provide people with long term needs: training, placements, volunteering opportunities for people with long-term needs. We do this through growing fruit and vegetables for: local markets, farm shops and weekly veg bag customers
Rhubarb Farm is an agricultural social enterprise:
* creating a service and product-based company of value to the local community
* helping people realise their potential and gain confidence, through work, placements and volunteering
* improving health through exercise and healthier eating
* promoting the cause of environmentalism and sustainability.
* developing a viable enterprise